Strawberry Peach-Jalapeno Chicken or Shrimp Tacos
By Amarillo Grape and Olive
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Taco Tuesday will never be the same after you try our Strawberry Peach-Jalapeno Chicken or Shrimp Tacos. Be delighted with how easy it is to fill your olive oil need online at Amarillo Grape and Olive.
Place chicken or shrimp in a shallow dish or resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk together the Lemon EVOO, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper and pour it into a bag or dish. Marinate chicken: 1-3 hrs or shrimp: 15 -20 minutes in the refrigerator. Prepare grill or grill pan for medium-high heat. Grill chicken for 5-6 minutes per side or shrimp-2 min per side. Let chicken rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- ¼ cup Natural Meyer Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ Tablespoon ancho chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ lbs skinless, boneless chicken thighs or 1 lb shrimp
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- Cilantro sprigs and lime wedges (for serving)
- ½ Tablespoon Strawberry Peach White Balsamic
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/3” dice
- ½ cup of strawberries diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1-2 medium jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper
In a medium bowl, toss diced peaches with Strawberry Peach Basamic Vingar. Add diced strawberries, cilantro, red onions, jalapeno, and garlic. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Chill until ready to serve.
Fill each tortilla with your choice of chicken or shrimp, top with Strawberry Peach-Jalapeno Salsa, cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
Yield: 8 Servings